Sunday In Toronto

This weekend I am visiting family in Toroto. I took some pictures to share with you.

This week I increased the size of the photos. But I think the quality is not great, because my camera doesn't have great lens (I am using Casio 10.1 mega pixels, not great camera for the beautiful scenery I will view in Canada and USA) - still, I hope you enjoy them :).

__________________

I L.O.V.E photographying, but I don't have the camera which can help my passion for photos to a different level. Many of you take pictures that look great and professional pictures. I truly envy those pictures. I believe that having a DSLR can make some difference and on my Canadian wishlist I had this camera in mind:I am looking so much forward to the day I can hold it in my hands. I think good photos can be achieved thanks to good photocameras and some creativity.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts