Vision Board

Happy 2013 friends and family

Hope your new year has started marvellously. Mine is going well so far and it’s a busy one but enjoyable.visionboard2013beyondvisionboard2013So, this year instead of writing down my hopes, wishes and goals for 2013 I decided to map them down on a vision board.

Like the idea behind the law of attraction – if one focuses of positive or negative thoughts, positive or negative things come into their lives – I believe that to achieve a goal one has to have a clear images in front their eyes, in this way the universe can conjure up to make those visions come true.

My vision board will be accessible on a daily basis to clarify and remind myself of the hopes, wishes and goals I am working towards from this year and beyond. I write beyond because based on experience I know wishes come true but it can take time.

For example long time ago I wrote down what I wanted in a man. My husband turned out to be very close to that description. I also wrote some of the attributes I wanted my children to have and my daughter has that and even better.

I am HAPPY, I envisage positive things in our lives from this year and beyond.

I wish everyone a very Happy, Bold, Fearless and Purposeful Year!

questions: do you write down your hopes, wishes and goals for the current year? Have you ever done a vision board?

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts