A Big Hello From A Town In Canada

Hello everyone this post is a quick one to let you all that we are safely in Canada.

The journey was uneventful - apart from trying to solve a rubix cube, watching Megamind, Love & Other Drugs, Black Swan, Burlesque and reading old magazines. I was pretty much as boring as usual, so I won't bore you with any detail :).

Being sound and safe in this new small town (in Canadian standards) makes me wanna jump up and down on a sofa at an interview with Oprah. I feel like Charlie winning the ticket to go the chocolate factory. I feel like what words can't describe and I want this feeling to last forever.

This is just a short update. A post to thank Lord for His great love and blessing to me and my family.

I also wanted to wish everyone HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY.

2011 is the year of happy rewards! And I extend that to everyone!

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts