Missing Europe and Africa

I am one of those people whom feel nostalgic so easily. Autumn is the period in which this feeling overtake me and I feel nostalgia towards many things. Autumn is the season for nostalgia... mmm, maybe this was indoctrinated in me by love for classic poetry and Romanticism art and literature.

Well, I am feeling nostalgic towards Europe and Africa today. Not just today but since last Wednesday I am feeling so nostalgic I can't help but write a post to acknowledge this feelings.


Friday will be the fourth Friday we are living in Canada.

And I am already nostalgic. Life here is fine, but I would be lying if I said I am not missing London or more in a general tone European life. AMI would be worried to know that I am nostalgic, but he shouldn't worry because I know this feeling will go away soon.

I miss Italy and spring time there, the smell of trees in blossom, the not-too-hot sun you find at this time of year. The time zone. I miss London for being London... Oh, I miss Istria, because it was so beautiful to be there.

I miss lying on the grass in a green park reading magazines or books...
I miss, I miss...

I miss the smell of freshly baked brioche/croissant and ACE juice. Oh, how I miss Europe... mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!....

I miss British rain and Italian rain. I miss weather and the time zone. Right now is about 21:10 in UK. I miss Europe mainly because here the snow is melting now. I can't wait until the warm weather appeares, because everyone is saying I will love it here once the snow melts completely and the streets are clean. The real beauty of this town will be known.

However, I miss Africa... I miss the heat, and I am thinking about what one of my friends told me "You were born in the heat just like me, what are you going far away from Africa for?"

I believe there is a purpose in my life experiencing all this diversity, one day the answer will be clear, but today I am nostalgic.

Sorry if this post is boring, but I needed to acknowledge my nostalgic mood...

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts