Week 2

Good Monday everyone.

This week was awesome. I loved and enjoyed every bit of it. Yes, even the spitting –20/30 degrees Celsius.jump

Monday was uneventful, just few chores that needn’t be recorded.

Tuesday, I had the good intentions to go to a playgroup at the library but I was running behind so we just went to the library to read some books. We stayed for more than one hour. Towards the end AOI brought a book and I was reading to her when, without me noticing in time, she reaped a page. I managed to save it from total destruction. I was so embarrassed when I took it back to the librarian and tell them of the misfortune.

Wednesday he took us for a Thai. He gave more that 25% tip. This week was an awesome with my family. Hubby was feeling guilty for neglecting us for his work, I understood that he had to work and didn’t rompi (nagged him) but he still felt like he was focusing too much on work. He is such a darling.

Thursday was the usual playgroup. It was a good session because AOI is getting the idea of what do whilst there. She is interacting more with the kids and the other children love her. They are two sisters that love hugging her and being nice to her – well, sometimes the little sister is a little rough with her – but all in all, the children interact ‘civilly’ with one another.

Friday was another quiet day, however in the evening we went for a walk in the gallery at hubby’s work.

Saturday, late morning, I went to hubby’s work free gym for a run on the treadmill. It was a good session, which went lost as soon I got out from there. Hubby was looking after AOI, so when I got back into the car he asked what I wanted for lunch. A sensible person would have opted for something healthy. Well not me. We went to Fuddruckers burger restaurant. And I had 1/3 Bacon & Cheddar burger, basket of fries to share and a milkshake. P1129197

Saturday evening I felt the greatness of God wrapping his mantel around my shoulders and comforting me. I was browsing some blogs and after I found a lady’s blog I just felt like, wow, God is working here. I didn’t read anything about her or that she’s a ministry wife until later. But at the first click, I just felt His voice, speaking to me, telling me to open my heart to his mysterious way of working. The song God Will Make A Way just jumped in my mind and I wanted to praise the Almighty so much.

God Will Make A Way by Don Moen on Grooveshark

I listened to Don Moen beautiful Christian songs while AOI was sleeping and hubby was busy on the computer – he took a well deserved break from his family duties, well he bathed and put our daughter to bed.

Anyways, the words of the song spoke to me so much. I thought about AMSAA.I thought about my path in life and I give everything in God’s hands. I want to surround to his Might, “I know he will make a way and be my guide”. For as long as I can remember I want to help in some way. I would like to do a fundraising to help families of children that might be in financial difficulties in Ghana and can’t afford taking their babies to the hospital. Though AMSAA, our angel is not on this earth with us, in her honour and with the Mighty guide of God, I want be able to save at least one child in my life time!

After writing the above I wondered which sermon is the priest going to give on Sunday. cookies

Sunday came and I was more glad to be at church than ever before. I don’t have words to describe how each word that came out of the preacher’s mouth spoke to me. This the Prayer of Approach

O Creator, you have set everything in motion. There are galaxies, stars, and planets, circling and whirling and winding through the cosmos. The animals on this planet, the great and small creatures of the sea, the birds of the air, the insects above, on, and below the earth, are in motion, seeking the destiny you have planted in their hearts. In great migrations and small journeys, all things seen and unseen are part of your great dance. May we through this time of worship see more clearly our place in it all. May we see, more clearly, how it all come together in this time of gathering. You are present and we arrive; you are leading and at last we allow ourselves to be led; you are the creator and we are the created. We thank you for your presence, now and always, in Jesus name. Amen.

Then sermon hit the nail on the again and again.

At this point I have to confess that, though the preacher is very eloquent and easy to follow, sometimes I feel sleepy during sermon but not today. I was so alert that I had to send some tweets out to remind myself the importance of his words. The sermon was about Crossing the Divide and the message that stood out to was how we shouldn’t be scared to accept God’s epiphany in our everyday life. God doesn’t choose to move us in a particular moment of our lives. Everyday is a day God can choose to move our lives. Like Rose Parker chose to cross the divide that set two races apart to live her full self in the world so we can.

I pray for my sister in law, my brother, I ask the Almighty to strengthen them both, to guide them, because they are going through so much pain and I can’t do anything put put them – especially my SIL – in God’s capable hands!

*****

This picture makes me smile, I couldn’t pull off a pretty face as others do while jumping.toihavingfun

have a fun week.

xoxo, T.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts