Week 22

AOIhulahoop

{I snapped this picture on 25 May in the park at the zoo during a festival}

I can’t believe how tiring this week was. Hubby had a conference to attend to so I was left alone most nights taking care of AOI after a very hectic day.

The proof of how tired I was is the lack of photos in my week 22 folder, I mean I have only 15 photos. For a photography lover as me, I was super surprised when I decided to upload few pictures today just find 15 photography of poor qualities as well.

Two days stood out for me were Monday and Tuesday.

Monday: I was so tired and had no desire to do anything. Feeling guilty I tried to have an early nap but AOI wouldn't collaborate. So we had snack, had a change of diaper and went for a quick walk. It took me about 10 minutes walk for AOI to fall asleep.

In the afternoon I wanted AOI to play in the garden but the mosquitoes are back in business. I was going to put the mosquito cream on but AOI freaked out when a plane flew by – she is freaking out too much about noises that sound like planes passing by.


Tuesday: I made the biggest mistake to undo my braids instead of going to the French playgroup. AOI was cranky most of the day. Well, she woke us up at 8am after trying to let us get out of bed for one hour.
After I washed my hair and had a shower, we had snack and then went for a walk. She didn't sleep, so we stopped at a playground. After 10 minutes I decided it was time to go for another walk. She slept 10 minutes later.

In the afternoon we went to have AOI's 18month vaccination. My heart was in pain to see her hurt so much after the injections. She was so delicate and mummy's cuddle. My heart felt like stopping every time she cried "Mummy, male" (mummy, pain).

The rest of the week went by smoothly.

Wednesday, I planned the day. We went swimming in the morning. She had a good nap and then we went to the mall before heading to C's house for a play date in playground. Thursday was last day of the indoor playgroup. The kids could feel something in the air because they were wild than ever. Thank goodness nobody cried in the end. Friday C and her mummy joined us at the swimming pool and we talked about potty training and teeth brushing {these are few of the greatest conversations we have when in each other’s company}.

Now that ‘school’ is over for AOI we will enjoy our time with some friends we made during the indoor playgroup period by going to the paddling pool, AOI will ride her bike in the house {she wanted a bike so much, but can’t ride yet so she just pretends paddling in the house}. Also I am so looking forward to our trip to Italy and Great Britain new week.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

{I want to ride my bicycle}

I wish everyone a great week 23.

xoxo, T.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts