Week 30: One Day at a Time

Being away from the blog for the past few months has been a good therapy in some way.paddling pool

I have so much update to do but I can’t find the words so for now I will just focus on our everyday simple life and omit week 23-29 until I find the words.

So last week, after few days jetlag AOI and I got ourselves into a routine and now she has one nap a day, we go to the playground and have some play dates.

Friday we went to one of our local paddling pools near by and it was fun to see AOI and her little friend play together. It was reassuring that AOI was taking leave from me, because during our holiday she wouldn’t let me out of her side or daddy’s side for a second and it was worrying me. But now that we are back into a own familiar place, she feels confident enough to play with other children she never seen before.

Friday evening we went to a party and also here AOI was open and free with everyone.

Saturday hubby went to work in the morning but once he got home in the afternoon we worked together getting the house back into a normal state. He mowed the lawn while I did more clothes washing.

Sunday we went to church and in the afternoon we went to a friend’s house to pick up raspberries.

We are trying to enjoy the little things in our every day life and I pray God for protection..

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts