Our Everyday Life: Easy Lane

morning hair

week 37
Week 1 of 2014 was on the easy lane
My photo camera took a real break. I lived in the moment, I lifted my feet. AOI watched too much Kipper on Netflix. Husband took the whole week off from work. He cooked most meals. I felt delightfully spoiled.
We searched for the camera we wanted to buy. After a good search we opted to go big or stay with the old camera so we purchased the Canon 6D, a full-frame camera – it’s scary to have such a professional camera in my hands but I’m going for the challenge.
I took thirty minutes each day to read about the next step in my writing career. 
I practiced taking pictures with my new camera throughout the week {since 2nd Jan}. I then offered to do a maternity session for one of my friends on 5th Jan, too premature to offer I thought what if I go into labour and I can’t take too pictures of her beautiful growing belly. I jumped into it.
First church service was beautiful, it was sing and worship week. A Light Is Gleaming touched my hear deeply.
Best of all I enjoyed family company and I appreciated my husband’s company – sharing a cup of tea and a slice of panettone swell my heart.
Hope your week was on the easy and good lane too.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts