Week 32: I Surrender

I had so much sad thoughts to share but suddenly I feel good and I don’t want evil thoughts to ruin how I feel right now. I found this song two weeks ago and it just lifts my spirit so closer to the Lord. I float in the air and I dance with my guardian Angel and I feel alive again.
 
I feel so LOVED!
I Surrender - Hillsong Live (Cornerstone New 2012 DVD Album) Lyrics_Subtitles (Worship Song) - YouTube by Hillsong on Grooveshark

I surrender to the Lord. I ask him to speak to me through my daily endeavours and though last week I cried more than usual I leave everything in the capable hands of Almighty because I know He is protecting me and He is working through me and will show me the how at the right time.daddyfishing

Week 32 was another busy one. Tuesday morning we drove daddy to the airport for flight to Ontario, he had to sit in as outside examiner for a PhD student. In the afternoon we stayed indoor because it was raining. Wednesday afternoon AOI and I went to our local paddling pool alone. Daddy got back home on that evening.

Thursday we met with C and her mum at their local paddling pool. At one point the girls who look after the pool had to disinfect the pool so they told us to use the playground while they did that. I was looking after AOI when a little boy about 5 came close to us and he noticed that AOI has one finger on the left hand. He let out a small laugh that I thought was mean for a little boy of five. I told him that she was born with her hand like some are born with blue or green eyes. He told me he has green eyes.

Later on he made a comment about AOI’s hand that saddened me so much because that comment was one of the many comments some bullies use to hurt people’s feelings and this one was coming from a 5 years old.

When we went back into the paddling pool area this same little boy went to AOI and took her left hand in his. I don’t know what he did because AOI had her shoulders facing me. I told the boy to leave her alone because people don’t go around opening his eyes to see the colours of his eyes.

I felt bad that evening because as a mother I want to protect my little sweet girl from pain but I know I can’t do anything when she will be out into the wider world without me or her daddy. I just pray God protects her against all evil and gives her the strength she needs to live in this world that can be so cruel.

Friday we went to our friends’ house and at one point we were all having a chocolate cake and AOI wanted some cherries so I was cutting some for. Another friend had her dog outside so she went to if check if the dog was doing alright. The next thing I hear is AOI screaming with her hands on her face.I rush to her and uncover her face to find a wasp in her eye. I was so scared, but thank God the bite was not serious. Her left eye was swollen but by Saturday the swell was looking better.

Saturday afternoon we went to the river, in a spot that people can swim and enjoy a little bit of beach fifteen minutes outside the city.

Sunday sermon just confirmed what I need to know. To give control and just have faith in the Lord.

In the afternoon we went to our local forestry farm and AOI and her daddy fished in the pond. I am opening my heart up to the small things that made me happy just few weeks ago.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts