Week 20 – What Do You Do

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I feel so lazy today. Also today is Victoria Day and hubby is home from work so AOI is spending all her time with him. She loves to be daddy’s sidekick whenever he is home from work.

This afternoon they are visiting daddy’s work colleague who ‘adopted’ a little dog few weeks ago. I let them go alone because I am catching up with Uomini e Donne, an Italian daytime bachelor show {I am so tempted to call in to register my brother, who is still a bachelor and graduating this year from university}. 

Well, last week apart from going to C’s house for a fun day, week 20 was packed with old same activities {playgroups, swimming pool and afternoon naps}. The weather is tiring me so much. I was so tired on Wednesday that I left a message on my friend’s phone telling her that I was going for a nap {that was the high light of that day. lol, kidding}.

I’ve been feeling so tired, I really need to go to bed early this week.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts