Letters To AOI

Today you turned 15 months old.

Sometimes my words are repetitive, but daughter believe me that no matter how many words I say in this world, they won’t be enough to show or tell you how much I love. Today, on the Canadian family day, I will be concise. AOImummyloveAs I rock you, holding you tight to my heart and you say “Moon, moon” we listen to Let It Be Me by Ray LaMontagne a song that speaks all the words I have my heart to you. My dearest daughter always remember to “Let it be me” when you need a little comfort in this world.

Let It Be Me by Ray LaMontagne on Grooveshark

There may come a time/ A time in everyone’s life/ Where nothing seems to go your way/ Where nothing seems to turn out right/ There may come a time/ You just can't seem to find your way/ For every door you walk on to/ Seems like they get slammed in your face/ That’s when you need someone Someone that you can call/ And when all your faith is gone/ Feels like you can't go on/ Let it be me Let it be me/ If it's a friend that you need/ Let it be me/ Let it be me/ Feels like your always comin’ on home/ Pockets full of nothin’ and you got no cash/ No matter where you turn, you ain’t got no place to stand/ Reach out for something and they slap your hand/ Now I remember all too well/ Just how it feels to be all alone/ You feel like you’d give anything/ For just a little place you can call your own/That’s when you need someone/ Someone that you can call/ And when all your faith is gone/ Feels like you can't go on/ Let it be me/ Let it be me/ If it's a friend you need/ Let it be me/ Let it be me
Let it be me/ Let it be me/ If it's a friend you need/ Let it be me/ Let it be me/ Let it be me

All my LOVE and HEART,

Mummy!

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts