ONE Year Ago Tonight…

note1

around this time last year i was a new mother of about one hour, some minutes and some second...

my heart was beating fast not for the birth which happened few hours before but for the love for the little girl in the hands of two midwives and a doula turn photographer.

the midwives were checking and taking measurements of my wee tiny berry, AOI, i was laying on the bed excited. my new mummy mind alert, making sure every their turn and twist of that baby was carefully executed

the little girl, who just few minutes ago was in my womb now that my eyes were on her were never ever going to be away for too long, she is my angel. but in that moment she was in good care. AOI sucked her little thump {which were found out just when she was born}, her first baby cries were adorable, my heart stirred in my soul and my arms itched to have her there

after all the professional checks, the midwives gave me my daughter for the first important feed, or was it after i fed her… it doesn’t matter. all that matters is that a year ago today my daughter made her debut into this world and i fell hard in love, a love that no-body can condition.

i want to relive each moment and for that reason i am re-reading/re-living the birth story. for the very first time i want to share the link to the full unedited version published on thegreenparent.co.uk.

enjoy and GOD BLESS.

Thank You all for being part of our life journey.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts