Brrrrr…

yesterday we woke up to this view. snowhomeAOI and I had to go to a french playgroup and i wanted to walk so I wrapped the little miss warm in her snow suit, a blanket and scarf. i wrapped myself overly warm and i’m sure whoever saw us from their car thought i was a homeless. i was so worry to be cold that maybe I over did it, but it’s always better to be warm than sorry.

AOI fell asleep five minutes into the walk. it was so beautiful walking through some blocks because the streets were completely white. snowstreetsnowdaysnowday3i especially enjoyed photographing the clash between autumn and winter. because it’s the classic battle between winter wanting to take over while autumn is not ready to let go. snowday1snowday2snowday4snowday5snowday6snowday7the trees were in the bright autumn colours yet cooled down by the soft snow.snowday8snowday9i must say walking in the snow is a great workout, especially when you are dressed in multiple layers and you feel like in a sauna. yep, yesterday i felt like walking in a sauna while the icy air was hitting my face making me feel young and rejuvenated.

the snow is still falling snowfallsthis the view from our back windowsnowhome

picture rotated on purpose

outside might be cold but the warm smile of my baby and great tunes courtesy of songza {this morning we are listening to The Rebirth of Alt-Pop, cool thing} are keeping me company. as i press publish i am dancing to Jack Penate’s Tonight’s Today.

enjoy your day

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts