Hello Monday

Well, well… hello everyone.

Sure time has passed since my last entry. well, I guess I needed some time out for soul searching, writing and reading.

whilst away, I found blogs on limb differences and it is incredible how internet can direct you to places you would never find easily. I am glad my community of bloggers is expanding.

How was my weekend?

Saturday I wanted to go to the Farmer’s Market but it was pouring, so we stayed indoors lazing around, watching movies and old reality shows – okay, only me watching The Amazing Race.

Sunday we went to church, we haven’t been for the last two weeks. it was good service. AOI was very good unlike the first time we went back after our European trip.

After church we invited some friends over to watch Nanny McPhee and play with little AOI.

Outside might have been gray and wet but indoors we had our sunshine to entertain us with her skills Smile

pianobabycheck out that seriousness

she LOVES music, and takes her piano and guitar moments very seriously. she can sit on the chair by herself but I have to keep close eye because she is moving around very fast.

life is going in the fast lane.

How was your weekend?

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts