Recalling My Trip In Italy

AOI saw her granny, my mother, for the first time. grannyAOIshe loves to be carried around.
she also meet another uncleuncleAOI they looked so sweet together.
I believe the time was appropriate, not too soon not too late.
I enjoyed more shopping, this time i bought only three pairs of comfy shoes shoes and few body products which I will share in future posts.
for the first time I sat at the window of our rooms, the sun shone on me, the wind cooled the room, i read a book while my baby was taking her afternoon nap.italiansun it felt good, it made me wanna keep that house for our future Italian summer holidays.
i enjoyed these views from different windowsarzview1
arzview4 arzview3arzview5azrview2
I don’t think I’ve ever seen my hometown under such splendour. it was so green and i couldn’t get enough of the valleys. i guess this is the case because in Canada we live in the prairies.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts