Weekend 31-03/01-04

Saturday I went to buy few things with a friend and when I came home I saw this lovely scene lovelyscene lovelyscene1   apart from taking care of our lovely daughter, hubby baked a loaf to have with the grilled sausages he prepared for lunch.freshlebaked
lunch
In the afternoon, at 4:30pm, we went to some friends house to watch the basket game between Louisville and Kentucky, it was a nice get together.
Sunday we went to church in the morning, after church we went to buy a leaf blower and a sewing machine. sewingmachi am so happy to have a new fancy sewing machine. my first project is a baby carrier for our trip in Europe next Sunday.
hubby bought the leaf blower because we can’t wait for summer. hubby wants to create a garden which AOI can play and run crawl in. for this reason he wants less focus on planting vegetable but instead lay down a lawn.
he has a plangardenplan 
at 4pm we went to take some family and baby portraits.
It was such a lovely weekend with my two loved ones, just being together and chilling out as a family.
How was your weekend?
don’t be shy share with me.

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts