Letter To AOI

Dear amore di mamma,

Happy four months young. Four months ago, only four months and two days ago but at the look of your daily growth it seems ages ago that we held your newborn body in our hesitant arms. In moments like these, i would like to capture time and let you stay a baby for just one minute more. Really, the months are moving too fast, at a blink of an eye i see my tiny newborn turn into a sweet infant. Of course i want to see you crawl and all the rest that come with baby development but there is no rash. I can do yoga moves with your. Your aunty N, bought us a baby yoga book and we are using. There are two or three moves that we can do anytime during the day and you love Tampa Season. You like to roll around, you are also trying to sit. 

To have some kind of ‘control’ of your growth, I've decided NOT to introduce earrings to you until later date. Initially daddy was the only one who didn't want earrings for you, but a week or so ago I decided to let you decide when you want to have your ears pierced.

Today we went to the swimming pool with your new ‘aunties’ D and V, your future babysitter S, and aunty V’s husband. Aunty V took some pictures and i was looking at them and I whispered, I love this baby. Then I thought this baby is mine, I am so lucky to have her, does anyone love their children the way I love mine. I love it when you wrap your arm around my neck and keep your cheek close to mine. Those moments are precious to my soul. No matter how much love someone has for their offspring, I love you more! Every time I look at you my heart skip a beat. I love you so much and when we are in the car and you cry because you want something, my heart tears.

It was during one of these moments that I started sing you a lullaby I created only for you. If i had the means I would compose the best song for you...

Me do, Amore mio, my love, you are my world! I love writing letters to you because it is just a grain to show you how much I care, how much I love you and how glad I am to have you in my life. I love to see how much you recognise me, I am glad to you I am your mother and I love you dearly.

All my love from the soul,

Mommy :)

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts