Life Over My Side


I could go back in time and update everything or I can simply jump back onto the saddle and ride the horse again.

And that's what I feel like doing over here.

Life has been very good since my last entry. Last summer we did a lot. AOI told us that she had one little hand and one big hand. Camping with our dear friends CB and little CB. We traveled around Banff and Jasper area with the family and my in-laws.

AOI attended her very first Champ Seminar. She enjoyed it and can't wait to go attend it again this month.

I started offering my photography services and it's going on well. My novel is coming very close to publication and can't wait to share it with the world come September.

Saskatoon has been going through a lot of changes and due that fact my blog is going to direct the attention to this wonderful city that is on the evolution.





Instagram

Life 'N' Arts