What A Wonderful Two Days

Though summer sun brings along the annoying hot heat which is not good for a pregnant woman’s energy level, my weekend has been exciting, fun and romantic. On Friday we had dinner with some friends. Yesterday we had a great anniversary and today we are home just chilling…
This is my two days in pictures:
breakfast I started our Saturday morning with me hand mixing and baking a homemade bun, served with scrambled eggs and wustle for hubby.
P7302768streetmusicP7302781 paintartist the street was full of artists – I love it!
P7302771cute things
dogs dogs just being dogs :).
jellybeans In the afternoon we went to Starbucks and I bought a packet of jelly beans!
P7312810In the evening, after an Indian meal, we went to watch Smurfs 3D – yay right! It was fun.
mixer inspired by my desire to become good at making homemade pasta, pastries and bread, hubby got me a mixer today. I am so happy and feel like a grown up :)!
dessert
hubby concluded our romantic weekend with him using my the mixer to prepare a peanut butter cookie dough. Once baked is delish – isn’t he sweet!

Instagram

Life 'N' Arts